I figure its about time to start logging these things. Things I swear I'll never forget, while overestimating my sleep deprived memory. So here goes...
This week's happenings:
* Dorian is learning to put his fists to work. He is starting to rub his eyes when he gets sleepy, push his binky in when it starts to slip and knock it out when he's fussy. Still finding balls of lint between his fingers when he finally relaxes his hands. He's also discovered sucking on fists, which leads to the next happening...
* He gave himself a hickey on his arm.
* He is eating more, and wetting through his diapers on occasion. Three times this week so far. We bought new cloth diapers that are newborn size, so we'll be trying those tomorrow.
* We bought an owl lamp and humidifier in honor of his first cooing sound: "whoo". This week, however, mommy and daddy saying "gah" is hilarious. He hasn't quite learned to repeat that one yet.
* There were a couple of times when I felt like all I did all day long was pick his nose and get stuff out of his ears.
* I squirted myself in the face this morning. Guess I was full. Not that you needed to know that, but it seemed worth mentioning.