Sunday, November 16, 2008

beach dog, take 2

we took Grainne to the beach again saturday morning... oh how funny. she has decided that she doesnt like the edge of the water lapping up onto her feet. she either runs away from it, or jumps over the foamy edge. apparently its not the water she fears, for some reason just the approaching edge of it.


she loves seaweed. It was high tide this weekend, and there were gobs of it washed up all over the beaches. at any given chance she ran right into them:





I cant even begin to tell you how much I love these next two pictures. (for the record, I think I caught her in the middle of a sneeze, she really was not trying to eat me.. hmmm.. "I can haz fotografer?"..haha)



spending the day getting things sorted. trying once and for all to set up a functional craft space. spent a ton of time listing items in my new shop CurioBoudoir.etsy.com .. check it out :)

0 comments: